WPC DIY Decking is a kind of outdoor flooring which highlights the Individualization and reflecting personality, fashionable and eco-friendly.
WPC DIY Decking is equipped with exclusive plastic base which makes it easy to assemble. There are several different mosaic types as options, and it can also be customized according to clients’ preferable colors and types. It is waterproof, anti-slippery, lovely-shaped, and favored by many users. Compared with traditional construction materials, it has a better decorative level with its wood-approximate surface treatment, which reflects the idea that human and nature live harmoniously, creates green and healthy leisure environment and gives people a comfortable, quite and relaxing living space.
1. Waterproof, anti-moisture. Completely solve the problem that wooden materials easily decay, expand and deform, therefore can be used in many environment where traditional wooden materials can not be applied.
2. Colorful, many options for colors. Embodied with the sense of natural wood and wood texture, the color can also be customized according to clients’ different personality.
3. High plasticity. It can easily be made for different personal styles, fully reflecting personality style.
4. Easy to install, no need for complicated construction process, saving installation time.
5. Fade, weather and insect Resistant.
6. More eco-friendly and more durable compared to solid wood outdoor decking, It is 100% recyclable and can effectively reduce solar radiation
These are perfect for turning an ugly cement space into a luxurious-looking patio! We purchased these tiles a year ago and covered our previously ugly, cracked cement patio measuring 7'x16'. It took several boxes to do the job, but only 45 minutes to put together and we absolutely love the results. Because our patio was cracked and uneven, we couldn't use regular pavers and tripped on the cracks. These tiles easily snap together and there are no issues with the contours of our patio. We left these out year round, including during a harsh New England winter. I power washed them in the spring and they're good as new! No fading, chipping or cracking. They're composite and sturdy, I highly recommend these tiles! Although it expensive than wood, but they're so easy to put together that you'll be able to enjoy the results within an hour of opening the boxes. We plan to purchase more to add on to our patio.