WPC decking is a kind of new eco-friendly landscaping material which is produced under high temperature and pressure from the mixture of HDPE and wood fiber.
The WPC decking can replace wooden decking and wood preservative decking to be long-time used in outdoor, port, dock, seaside, wetlands, water platform, park roads, and many other landscaping and municipal projects.
Physical characteristics: High strength, high hardness, slip resistance, abrasion resistance, no crack, no insects, small water absorption, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, anti-static and anti-UV, insulation, thermal insulation, fire-retardant, resistant to 75 ℃~ -40 ℃ temperature, life time can be 3 times of that of ordinary wood materials.
Environmental performance: non-toxic substances, non-dangerous chemical composition, non-preservative, no harmful substances like formaldehyde, benzene etc., will not cause air pollution or environmental pollution, 100% can be recycled and re-processed, can also be biodegradable.
Appearance: it has the surface and sense of wood, more stable than wood, no wood knots, no crackle, bending or deformation, It can be made into different colors, the surface needs no painting and keeps color unfading for long.
Processing performance: can be re-processed, sawed, planned, glued, fixed with nail or screw, easy and convenient to install. Through normal practices, it can be processed into many kinds of products, widely used for indoor and outdoor decoration in municipal garden, construction, sports stadiums, private courtyard etc.
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.